Hey creative industry entrepreneur, how would you cope in an international business environment?
Whether or not you have your sights set on international markets, the global environment is already right here – in your day-to-day life and in the lives of your customers – every single day.
Strengthening your knowledge and skills will empower you to maximise the competitiveness of your business in a changing world.
Sign up for Volume! – free online training and advice for solo entrepreneurs.
First, enrol in the free unit Volume! – My Learning Path via the Humak webshop.
My Learning Path provides you with information on how to enrol in the free Volume! training modules and group coaching sessions.
See below for the Volume! modules currently on offer:
In Volume! – Empowering Solo Entrepreneurs through Global Readiness, creative industry entrepreneurs develop their entrepreneurial skills online independently and collaboratively by:
- identifying their own learning needs
- formulating a personal skills development pathway
- selecting training modules that align with their chosen path
- enhancing their studies with group coaching sessions and networking opportunities, and
- engaging in peer learning with fellow entrepreneurs
In the Volume! programme, you will hone your entrepreneurship and business skills, exploring areas that are important and relevant to you, such as:
- innovationproject management, funding and finances
- branding and sales
- IP rights and contracts
The programme also offers language electives tailored to the culture and creative sector to further strengthen your global readiness.
When and where?
- The Volume! programme is offered online. Participants can also complete the modules independently.
- The programme runs 2023-2024. Throughout this period, you can choose from among our course offering to select the training modules that best suit your needs.
- Enrol in the My Learning Pathway module via the Humak webshop (free of charge). Enrolment is open until 31.10.2024.
- The Volume! programme is primarily geared towards sole-traders and micro-entrepreneurs working in textiles, fashion and graphic design (including visual design).
- The programme is offered in both Finnish and English. The English-language programme begins in autumn 2023.
- The training modules and support services of the Volume! programme are offered free-of-charge for participants in our target group.
The Volume! programme is funded by The Service Centre for Continuous Learning and Employment (SECLE).