Tuition fee of 1500€ for the 4th semester.
Tuition fee for the EUMASLI, 4th year – European Master in Sign Language Interpreting. Master of Humanities, 90 ECTS
Tuition fee of 1500€ for the 4th semester is charged from EUMASLI students coming outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland area.
You don’t have to pay the tuition fee if you have one of these documents:
- Passport or identity card to indicate the citizenship of EU/EEA/Switzerland
- EU Blue Card in Finland
- Continuous residence permit in Finland, A-type permit. NB: Type A permit granted for studying in Finland (from 15 April 2022 onwards) doesn’t exempt student from paying tuition fee
- EU Family Member’s Residence Card in Finland
- Permanent residence permit card in Finland, Type P permit
- EU residence permit for third-country citizens with long-term residence permit card in Finland (Type P-EU)